quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2008

Desabafo básico

Nobody believes me when i tell them that you're out of your mind.
Nobody believes me when i tell them that there's so much you hide.
You treat me like a king when we go out, wanna show everyone what our love's about.
All wrapped up in me whenever there is a crowd.
But when no ones around... Theres no kindness in your eyes; The way you look at me, it's just not right; I can tell whats going on this time: theres a stranger in my life!
You're not the person that i once knew; Are you scared to let them know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do then they would see a stranger too...
Did I ever do anything that was this cruel to you? Did I ever make you wonder who was standing in theroom?
You made yourself look perfect in everyway; So when this goes down, i'm the one that will beblamed..
Your plan is working so you can just walk away. Baby your secret's safe...
Such a long way back, from this place we arrived.
When I think of all the time that you wasted, i could cry...